Sunday, June 28, 2009

Fun times around Doha



Persian carpet anyone?  A 3 foot rug ran about $2000....yeah, I thought "What a bargain!" too.
Getting a pedicure with Linda...the camels aren't the only ones that walk through the desert.
This was an 80's themed murder mystery dinner at my friend Emily's house.  I was Natalie Nebraska - the head cheerleader and this was my nemesis, Pamela Abdul - the head pom-pom squad captain.
This is in the Ritz Carlton where we had an amazing brunch for my friend, Tacha.  I made a friend along the way :)
Dave gave Blake this Ghutra knife and I think he's regretting it in this picture :)
This is my favorite server in Doha.  His name is Atef (middle) and he works at one of my favorite restaurants in the souks called Al-Tawash.  He tells riddles and does tricks.  I'm a sucker for a good riddle!


Kristen (in the blue) and her friends about to go to the 8th grade dance.  Memories! 
At Kristen's 8th grade graduation.





1 comment:

  1. couldn't think of a better person to be there for their 8th grade dance! =)

    ReplyDelete