Home = TEXAS
I LOVED being Home.
I repeat...I LOVED being Home.
Tables surrounded with family and friends and guacamole and grilled onions and daddy's burgers...
Leaving the Nest again was pretty tough, but the Lord with His good grace and mercy prepared a place for me while I was away. Boy howdy did I need that incentive!
home = Dubai, UAE
Allow me to take you through BYRDIE'S NEW LITTLE NEST a.k.a the doll house :)
Watcha see lookin' away....
OK, important note** before we begin. I just moved in 2 weeks ago and have yet to be fully furnished much less decorated! I've never had to fully furnish anything before. The luxury of always having roommates was a TV here, a kitchen table there. I didn't realize how much stuff one needs to make a house a home.
I would love to rave about the AMAZING deals I have gotten on dubizzle.com and off beat stores, but I won't bore you ;)
So, let's begin shall we??
I LOVED being Home.
I repeat....I LOVED being Home.
However, this is the home away from home God has called me too...
And I am ok with that.
Loved having you home!!! Love your new place and glad you are so happy in Dubai.
ReplyDeleteMany many many hugs,
Mama
Loved the pictures & your apartment is beautiful
ReplyDeleteYou've done a great job already.Don't know what it will be like at 2nd coming, but it will be
beautiful. Psalm 125:1-2