Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fourth Me, baby.

Just wanted to show you the FINAL pictures of my doll house. Byrdie is home, ya'll.

Before living room...
After living room...



See my lil critters I'm taking care of this summer? Guinea pig they call "Mojo." Lovebird they call "Mr. Earl" and oh...a gazelle they call "Saleeb"...but he's at a house elsewhere.

Thankfully.

Before when you walked in the front door...

After you walk in the front door...


My sister Jayci once showed me what a can of spray paint can do. Thanks again, Jay.


Before bedroom...

Vwah la!!


Now.

On to the exciting part...
Happy 4th of July!!

Even the half-a-world-awayness did not stop this American in celebrating her country's freedom and independence. Thought I'd invite over all my British/Aussie friends and get after it!

So...

I did :)

Watch out for these ladies!


One of the best impulsive airport purchases...




Justin and Danny, ya'll would be so proud of me! I slow cookered pork for 7 hours.

7 hours of my life I will never regret.

Is it prideful to say the pork you cooked is the best you ever had??

Forgive me, Lord.

For I have sinned.







Love and missed everyone so much this holiday, but had a wonderful and blessed time here! Fireworks are great, but celebrating with people all over the world who walk in the freedom of Christ is priceless.

xoxoxox

2 comments:

  1. LOVE YOUR PLACE. CONGRATS!!

    LOOKS LIKE A GREAT PARTY AND FUN WAS HAD BY ALL.
    Best looking Fruit Pizza ever!
    WISHED I WAS THERE!
    Many many hugs!!!
    Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! You made me LOL about the pork. Love your writing. ;)

    ReplyDelete