Been doing great! I've attended many school programs this week for Kristen as schools here get out in the next few weeks. Their choir concert finale was fantastic! I've loved the high school/middle school going-ons...takes me back. Good memories :) Mom and dad - I get it now why ya'll loved coming to our stuff so much...because it's FUN! Spent time with so many great families that I feel like I've known for years. Went to a youth girl's over-nighter and watched about 5 movies, painted endless fingers and toes, 'slept' on a tile floor, and loved every minute. "Hey 1998, Amy's coming back at ya!"....listened to great country music on the car radio (what the??)...ate home-made chicken fried steak...I mean it's summertime in Doha too! Just wish I could wear shorts :/
Hope everyone is doing well :) Summer seems to be here and what that means for you, I hope is good.
Sending my love...
No comments:
Post a Comment