Sunday, May 15, 2011

Back to the Middle E, Babe-E

But not without...

Brand spankin' new, brown gen-u-ine cowboy boots (still inhalin' the leather!).

Belly (or I should say thighs) full of Chipotle.

Highlighted hair.

Clean teeth.

Immunized arms.

And memories and hugs to lift a girl's soul to heaven, kiss the clouds, and come back down to praise Jesus some more.

I tell you what...coming back to Dubai made me realize how good God is (AGAIN).

Thank you to everyone once again for making graduation so special. Get-togethers so special. Time so special.

Your gifts, love, hugs, cards, time, and laughs blessed this lil' thing til Kingdom come.

xoxoxoxoxoxooxox

Exciting news!!

Your Dubai Darlin' is moving tomorrow into her new digs. I'll try and post pictures next week.

So until then...

I'm staying true to my roots, and Friday church you know what I wore?

My boots :)


1 comment:

  1. Good to hear you will be getting settled soon.
    Always keep boots close by like a real Texan.
    Your graduation was super.

    ReplyDelete